• PLEASE NOTE•
This listing is for a digital PDF pattern ONLY, no physical product will be shipped! It is written with US crochet terms and currently only available in english.
This is the Rose ruffled coat! Perfect for the christmas or new years outfit for any little cutie! It works up quick and is easy to make, no sewing except weaving in ends (we all love that, right?) and sewing on the buttons.
• This pattern is worked top down in one piece.
• Ch 1 do not count as a st.
• When a sequence of sts is repeated these are written within * – * and the total number of repeats is written behind.
• Each st it separated with , and the stitch count is within brackets (st)
• This pattern comes in sizes:
But please NOTE! Sizes 7-8 and
9-10 has not been tested but is in the pattern as 2 bonus sizes.
• each size is written individually to make it as easy to follow as possible.
• The pattern is written in US terms only.
• Yarn: #5 bulky weight yarn
I found that paintbox silmpy chunky is the perfect yarn for this
• 1-2y approx. 660 yards
• 3-4y approx. 710 yards
• 5-6y approx. 880 yards
• 7-8y approx. 980 yards
• 9-10y approx. 1090 yards
• Gauge: 10 sc x 12 rows = 10 cm/ 4” square
• Hook: 6,0mm crochet hook
• 3 buttons
• Ch- chain
• St/sts – stitch/ stitches
• sc – single crochet
• 2sc – increase – 2 sc in same st
• 2sctog – decrease – 2 sc made into 1 sc
• Back loop only – make sc in the loop facing away from you only
• Front loop – the loop that was left from making sc in back loop
• Ch – sp – chain space
My patterns are edited and tested several times, but sometime something gets missed, if you find an error or find something of, dont hesitate to send me a message! I am more then happy to be at your service and help in any way i can! 🙂